Monday, August 17, 2009

Costa Rica-something different







While studying the picture I realized that this young Costa Rican is wearing the flip flops of my boyfriend that were stolen that morning, which is pretty funny and upset my boyfriend a little bit. Still he represents the fashion style of the young Costa Rican people. He wears casual brown and white checked shorts which he wears very loose. He wears the cap backward and the t-shirt has a big photgraph of Bob Marley with a Jamaican flag on it. What attracted my attention is that the young folks in Costa Rica are very much influenced by the western part of the world what is logical since the country lives from the surf tourists from all over the world. I think that’s also the reason why most of the pictures I took are very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment