Wednesday, July 1, 2009

be Berlin



I have to admit that I only stopped this woman on her way to work because of her neon yellow shoes. The day before I bought the American fashion magazine NYLON which issued a whole chapter about sneakers with neon colours. The images I saw in the magazine are posted in my blog. The clunky and quite masculine style comes back from the eighties. Also the colour is typical for that time. I was very happy when I saw this woman with her sneakers and couldn’t just let her walk by.
The rest of her outfit doesn’t appeal to me but I think is not important to like everything on a picture a single accessory is sufficient.
In my opinion the combination of the clunky and heavy looking sneakers with a pretty and girly dress is not that well chosen. It doesn‘t matter if you combine this model with skinny jeans but you have to wear something that is simple but chic in another way. That she wears a yellow belt in addition to the sneakers is too much. She chose a red coloured bag, a blue skirt and the rest is yellow.



No comments:

Post a Comment